A Thinking of You Card can be an unexpected card that will simply brighten up someone’s day and in many cases, put a big smile on their face.
Thinking of You cards can be sent whenever you want to let someone know that you are thinking of them. Maybe something has occurred in their life recently and you’d like to let them know that they are in your thoughts. Or it could be that you haven’t spoken to this individual in 20 years and they have somehow popped into your head so you wanted to send them a little note letting them know that you are thinking of them.
You can use any kind of message, but here are just a few Thinking of You Card message ideas that you can use:
- “I’ve been thinking of you lately.”
- “You are so important to me and I want you to know that you’re always in my thoughts.”
- “It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other. I want to see you. Let’s catch up, Life’s too short.”
- “As time goes by I’ve realised that there are few people in this world like you and I’m thinking of you and what a wonderful friend you are.”
- “True friends don’t need to see each other all the time to know that they are true friends. You are a true friend and you’re in my thoughts always.”
- “I miss you and am thinking of you today and everyday.”
- “My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this difficult time.”
- “I know this has been a challenging time for you. My thoughts are with you, and know that I am here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on.”